Organized services to meet your every need.
Silver Rock Services is your solution for every home and office improvement project. Through acquisitions of locally grown and well-established companies, we have organized experienced management and labor from various trades into a single corporate entity, capable of delivering a specialized team to meet your every need. Regardless of your improvement project, whether a remodel, moving services, home automation, power washing, honey-do lists or landscaping, Silver Rock has the personnel to deliver superior value and the corporate model to eliminate the hassle of qualifying and searching for multiple contractors to accomplish your overall vision.Find out more Get Your Free Quote!
- Free boxes w/ signed contract, walkthroughs & estimates
- Packing, Padding & Protection
- Fully insured and UT HUB certified
- Modular furniture installation & office relocation
- Home repair and Residential Upkeep
- Certified technicians
- Commercial Property Management
- Landscaping & Pressure washing
- Residential: Custom homes, Offices, & Studios
- No Job too Large or Small
- Design & Permitting
- Solid Time-frame
Why Silver Rock?
- Dedicated Success Managers
- Specialized Departments
- Locally Owned and Operated
- 100% Client Commitment
- On Budget
- On Time
- Corporate Mindset
- Quality Work
What our clients are saying...
- "Silver Rock has fantastic service, the professionalism and quality of work are over the top! I would rank Silver Rock on a scale from 1-10, an 11! I will continuously recommend Silver Rock to friends, family or coworkers because of their exceptional service. The Construction Manager Ralph is a true asset to the company."~ Steve Vinklarek
- "I was extremely impressed with Silver Rock. They arrived ahead of schedule and were very professional with their introduction and appearance. They were able to accomplish a large amount of work within the two hours and everything was unloaded to the areas instructed. One thing that really stands out, and one of the reasons I would use Silver Rock again, was the attention to detail. I had initially put down some protective covering over the carpet earlier in the day and it was starting to wear. Silver Rock took the imitative to re-apply the covering to the carpet to ensure it wasn't damaged during the moving process. I would, and will, recommend Silver Rock to any of my friends looking for a great moving service. I wish I had called to get the entire move completed by Silver Rock. I'll definitely do so for my future moves!"~ Patrick Bays
- By admin on April 1, 2014
Time-lapse of a Home Theater video wall installation