Organized services to meet your every need.
Silver Rock Services is your solution for every home and office improvement project. Through acquisitions of locally grown and well-established companies, we have organized experienced management and labor from various trades into a single corporate entity, capable of delivering a specialized team to meet your every need. Regardless of your improvement project, whether a remodel, moving services, home automation, power washing, honey-do lists or landscaping, Silver Rock has the personnel to deliver superior value and the corporate model to eliminate the hassle of qualifying and searching for multiple contractors to accomplish your overall vision.Find out more Get Your Free Quote!
- Free boxes w/ signed contract, walkthroughs & estimates
- Packing, Padding & Protection
- Fully insured and UT HUB certified
- Modular furniture installation & office relocation
- Home repair and Residential Upkeep
- Certified technicians
- Commercial Property Management
- Landscaping & Pressure washing
- Residential: Custom homes, Offices, & Studios
- No Job too Large or Small
- Design & Permitting
- Solid Time-frame
Why Silver Rock?
- Dedicated Success Managers
- Specialized Departments
- Locally Owned and Operated
- 100% Client Commitment
- On Budget
- On Time
- Corporate Mindset
- Quality Work
What our clients are saying...
- "The quality of Silver Rock's work was great. The crew answered questions politely, and I appreciated it when they took the time to ask me questions, so that the final product was ideal. Joey was great in the final walk-through's, making sure all the small details got done. We are very excited about our new porch!"~ Johnny and Nicci Bontrager
- “Professionalism, Trust, Efficiency and Quality are key for ALL projects. Joey and his team had high marks in all of these areas. Their attention to detail was extraordinary and I appreciated their concern for cleanliness throughout the project. Every person knew their job, completed it, and worked together as a team when needed. They were compassionate, enthusiastic, economically fit, and communicated promptly.”~ Susan Watkins
- By admin on April 1, 2014
Time-lapse of a Home Theater video wall installation