Silver Rock provides professional services within the moving, remodeling, maintenance, and home automation professions. Our corporate model eliminates the hassle of qualifying and searching for multiple contractors to accomplish your overall vision for your home or office. Through acquisitions of locally grown and well-established companies, we have organized experienced management and labor from various trades into a single corporate entity, capable of delivering a specialized team to meet your every need.Find out more Get Your Free Quote!
Why Silver Rock?
- Dedicated Success Managers
- Specialized Departments
- Locally Owned and Operated
- 100% Client Commitment
- On Budget
- On Time
- Corporate Mindset
- Quality Work
- Free boxes w/ signed contract, walkthroughs & estimates
- Packing, Padding & Protection
- Fully insured and UT HUB certified
- Modular furniture installation & office relocation
- Home repair and Residential Upkeep
- Certified technicians
- Commercial Property Management
- Landscaping & Pressure washing
- Home Theater and Multi-Room Music
- Lighting and Energy Efficiency
- Mobile Access
- Residential: Custom homes, Offices, & Studios
- No Job too Large or Small
- Design & Permitting
- Solid Time-frame
- By admin on December 16, 2013
Silver Rock recently acquired A&J Moving to fully service commercial and residential clients. With over 10 years of experience in the...
- By admin on December 13, 2013
Silver Rock recently acquired Hot Shot Power Washing. Hot Shot has 18 years experience in the cleaning industry. Hot Shot...
What our clients are saying...
- "We are very happy with Silver Rock. They followed our requirements and had some very good ideas on how to deal with several tricky issues."~ Shai and Marc Shiwus
- "Silver Rock provided top notch service. The guys addressed all concerns timely and with professionalism. At no point did I feel like my concerns were dismissed and were always accommodated. I wouldn’t want to work with anyone else, the service, quality and professionalism were beyond my expectations."~ Mike Jones